* You must have an 18' x 18' space cleared with at least 18' of clearance from tree branches and other obstructions. This creates an open space around the bounce house for safety and equipment protection. *We WILL NOT set up the bounce houses under or near any electrical or telephone wires!
* There must be no underground irrigation pipes and or buried telephone cables or electric lines close to the perimeter of the bounce houses. We use stakes for securing our equipment so underground must be free of these things. A&E Party Rental IS NOT responsible for any damage when stakes are used to secure the quipment.
* Clear the bounce set up site of all sharp objects, sticks, animal waste, rocks and debris. If animal waste was removed please cover that spot to protect our equipment from the residue. On hard surfaces like driveways or parking lots, please sweep the area clean.
*The bounce set up site should be relatively level. No more then a 6 inch slope per 10 feet.
* A standard 110 outlet within 50 feet of where your bouncer will be located is required for operation. It's best that the outlet not be shared with other large equipment.
* Please have someone present at the time we arrive. A clear path of at least 3 feet wide is necessary for delivery.
Bounce Equipment Rules:
* Each renter will be walked through these safety rules to help enforce them during the equipment being set up. We will also be more then happy to point out the safety features on our bounce equipment.
* We take children’s safety seriously. Children not following the safety rules could be asked to leave the bounce house.
* Remove shoes prior to entering the bounce equipment. Socks should be worn to help us keep the units cleaner.
* All bouncer participants must empty there pockets before entering. A&E Party Rental is NOT responsible for articles lost during operation of the equipment.
*All bouncer participants must remove jewelry an any hard or sharp objects before entering the equipment.
* Absolutely no Silly String or anything similar near the or on the unit. Silly String breaks down the vinyl that the equipment is made of.
* Absolutely NO flips, wrestling or other forms of rough housing are allowed in the equipment.
* Do not run or bounce against the walls of the equipment.
* Our equipment is equipped with a safety entrance. All bouncers must enter and exit the equipment in a sitting position.
* Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the bounce houses.
* Do not use the bounce houses during rain. The jumping surface is very slippery when wet.
* If the anchors come loose during operation cease use of the unit and let one of A Party To Remembers hosts know immediately so we can fix it.
* If during operation the wind becomes excessive (25mph or higher) remove all bouncers and let A Party To Remembers hosts deflate the equipment.
* All bouncers should be grouped according to age and size. Only bouncers of the same size will be allowed in the house unit at the same time.
**** YOU ARE responsible for any damages to the equipment we provide for rental. Following of the directions will help to ensure damages don't happen. Equipment ranges from $1000.00 - $5000.00 in price.